I suggest you ...

Fix your servers

I constantly get server failures where the card will not be added to my collection, or the site doesn't even load.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Johnny commented  · 

It's apparently not going to happen. Fuck this site and its incompetent staff.

• Mike commented  · 

Get moving on this buddy, whoever is responsible for the tech fixes.

• GRS commented  · 

It's not just the obvious loading errors. Even when the page loads, it sometimes only shows the number of cards in your collection for *some* cards, while leaving out others -- even though those cards do appear in the Export file. This means I now have to worry that I'm *overwriting* the number of cards I have of a particular type while entering it into the MTG interface.

I should note that as this is a free service, I am more appreciative of what works than upset about what doesn't. But because I'm worried about overwriting parts of my collection record, I may have to take my current export spreadsheet and start tracking everything on my own again. I thought you ought to know why I (and maybe other) users start using your site and then drop out. When I leave, that will be the reason. But I'd rather stay. It's a nice and darned useful site, when it's working. My guess is that the servers are just overwhelmed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Magicmanavault.com is also having problems accessing your account. We have contacted this company the last two times to no avail. Any further problems with them, we will contact the Better Business Bureau. Payment has been made for your services.

• Wheeler Wood commented  · 

trying to add my collection and i can maybe get 1 card in every half hour. please look into this problem

• Eric Dehghan commented  · 

I get error 500, cannot access servers for 30 seconds regularly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base