or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VictorVictor shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MTGprice.comAdminMTGprice.com (Admin, mtgprice.com) responded  · 

We have a working API available. Please see http://www.mtgprice.com/mtgPriceAPI.jsp for instructions on how to get a key.

We have almost 100 requests for API keys in our backlog and we are building a tool to automate the requests. we expect all API keys to be issued before the end of the month (March 2014) so if you have already requested one, please just wait a little bit longer.

- alasdair

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew GallagherAndrew Gallagher commented  · 

I sent a request for an API key a few weeks ago, but haven't seen an answer yet. There must be a backlog! :)

• Peter CreutzbergerPeter Creutzberger commented  · 

Been trying to get access to your API for a few weeks now, so whatever I have to do to get it would be great! Upvoting this.

• Felix KälinFelix Kälin commented  · 

An API would be helpful for all engineers, who wanna make some homepage or store elements. We would refer to our page, so it's also a benefit for you ;D or you can create partnerships between stores and you.
        Push the Community ;D Best Regards from Switzerland

• NickNick commented  · 

I'm an economist and would be very interested in having access to your historical data

• Jesse ButlerJesse Butler commented  · 

I would love an API from your site. TCGPlayer has ignored my last 3 requests for access to their API. I am working on a POS system for my boss's store (crystal commerce sucks). Been scanning about the web the past few weeks and have not found anything suitable. I would really not want to scrape sites like TCG and others.

• DustinDustin commented  · 

this will be most helpful for those of us who are trying to open a mtg singles store but have no idea how to get daily price info on 15 thousand different cards- many occurring in different sets and each having different condition/foil prices.

Feedback and Knowledge Base