I suggest you ...

Add a button to "Add Complete Set" or "Add all to collection"

For people that already have a large collection (in my case 61 Complete sets), it is not practical to add 1 card at a time.

I like your product and this feature will make this tool a MUST HAVE for me and most likely also to other collectors.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MauricioMauricio shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • t hardlyt hardly commented  · 

So how do I do what Mauricio is requesting? Is this a Pro-thing only?

• JoshuaAdminJoshua (Quality Assurance, mtgprice.com) commented  · 

"Any chance it can be modified to enter more than one set at a time, for instance, entering 4 of the same set at a time?"

In regards to that, it's always possible yes. Although, we have our hands full working on the mobile app right now, but I can and will still try and remember to bring it up with the Devs sometime in the near future.

"Can you add a function to remove all cards from a specified set. This would allow the errors to be dealt with, rather than having to go through an entire set one card at a time to check."

As far as this goes, I agree that we need such a function, or basically an "Undo last action" function. I'll try and get a ticket written up about this, and hopefully we can find the time to get such a function built sometime in the hopefully near future.

Also, I've got a few other questions for you as well. But due to not wanting to clutter the comments here up with semi-unrelated topics, I'm going to email you in just a few minutes. so check it when you can and get back to me, thanks!

~Joshua

• Andrei EzergailisAndrei Ezergailis commented  · 

Conflux only enters 110 of the 145 cards.

Didn't realise this was a 'use at own risk' function until having paid for ProTrader.

Adding sets one at a time is proving troublesome. When there is an error (which is relatively common), it only adds part of the set, and even then are more problems - especially with basic lands (there are often extra ones added). Can you add a function to remove all cards from a specified set. This would allow the errors to be dealt with, rather than having to go through an entire set one card at a time to check.

Thanks. So I've upgraded to ProTrader now and I can now see the function. Any chance it can be modified to enter more than one set at a time, for instance, entering 4 of the same set at a time?

I can not find the 'add a complete set' function. Can you advise as to where it is?

• SteveSteve commented  · 

I agree. I have a large number of complete sets of cards and would like to have the option to add the entire set as a single item since many of the buyers out there are willing to buy a complete set.

• ElixElix commented  · 

This would be a great feature for people who collect full sets..

Feedback and Knowledge Base